What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gone for the next 2 weeks

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
Goin to academy again this year w/ explorers so im gonna be comin home every day around 6, gonna shower, eat dinner and go to bed... & getting up at 4:45 the next morning so no i wont be on the computer like at all... so ill be back in about 2 weeks yall.

smile.gif

oh so ur smiling about this?

smile_m_32.gif

Knows how to wink too, Sweet Pea!!!!! Have fun!!!

Sigh. Well, see ya soon. Have fun!
smile.gif

whooo hoooo sounds like fun
confused.gif

note to self, make sarcasim more defined!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (setep @ July 09 2006,1:54)]Sigh. Well, see ya soon. Have fun!
smile.gif
And beat up any of the guys!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

oh dude i so got 3 awards u guys... 3rd place academics (wasnt really goin for that one but ok!), best tactical and top gun (both of which i REALLY wanted 2 get especially since i was the only girl in my phase). yep. DANG y'all this year was way tougher than last year b/c phase 1 was real sketchy and phase 2 was only 6 ppl so they joined us together w/ phase 1 during drill and PT so we kinda had to pay for everything phase 1 had to pay for doing... meaning we did hella PT for like the first week and a half, as opposed to barely the whole first week last year..... but one day DI Rainey was really impressed w/ phase 2 so at the end of the day when somebody broke megan's eye protection during phase 1's range day, phase 1 had to stand facing the balkhead (walls in hallway...) w/ their arms straight up for who knows how long, WE got to sit in our classroom and do nothing for 45 minutes of the normal drill time instead of joining phase 1's pain for once. btw guys, since when are walls called 'balkheads'? they called it that last year too.. "Get ur nasty friggin arms off my balkhead!!!!!" ah memories... DI Price's ever-famous uses of the words 'nasty friggin'.... "Get ur nasty friggin eyeballs off me!!"... "Get ur nasty friggin bodies in my grass, take all friggin day, TAKE ALL FRIGGIN DAY!!!!" oh man i love academy.

it's like bootcamp? why would you want to go to boot camp?

have fun
smile.gif

b/c that's what we (police explorers) do... every year.. and this is my second year. yep. and it's voluntary.

I've heard of a bulkhead but not a balkhead. Sounds like a stubborn horse...

Glad you survived though.
smile.gif

bulkhead, balkhead, w/ever... sounded the same 2 me, lol

Back