What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone for 2 weeks!

Man Im going ot miss you guys...

IM going away for two weeks... to NY for Camp, and then To my grand mothers, But I cant complain she has 100 acres, and a little "swamp/bog" down the road.. Im going to go check for CP's!!!

Other wise It will be a long two weeks with out my daily CP dose.

I dont want to have withdrwal and have to go to some kind of CP rehab!

See ya all!

IM leaving at 6 bright and early..
smile_h_32.gif

See ya later. Have a good time! We'll be here when you get back.

:motions in the cake, party supplies, baloons, monkeys, strippers, pizza, ponies: I tell ya, things just wont be the same!
smile_n_32.gif

Where in NY?

I coudlnt tell you where IM going I dont rember the locations. But one place is Shroon Lake, and the other is Near Albany.

Have a great time! Exploring your grandma's bog sounds promising.
smile.gif

oh so now ur leaving for 2 weeks. No. Im the only one that can do that. lol cya

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes_ak @ Aug. 04 2006,8:37)]I coudlnt tell you where IM going I dont rember the locations. But one place is Shroon Lake, and the other is Near Albany.
Okay, I know where you are. That's the eastern side of the State. Schroon Lake is where Word Of Life is located. I won't post any pictures until you come back..... NOT!
smile_n_32.gif

LOL!

Uhhg im at my grandfathers for a couple hours, he has dial up, no mouse and man is it weird! I had a great time at WOL and im almost home! we are leaving back home on WED morning Just checking my e-mail, and every thing. So many things I missed, but I made lots of friends and learned alot at WOL.

Cheers all

Ok So im compleatly home! UHHHg My out door plants did great.

My mom took away a light for some of my Plants (Dont know WHY!) Lucky It wasnt the neps! I would have freaked! But just some sundews. But one thing that upset me was the Neps Had water in their Trays!
blues.gif

*Sigh*

Oh well. Ill post more later... im teird.

Back