3. No sales or advertisements of any kind; trades/give-aways only are allowed. Some sales ads MAY be allowed under special circumstances; please contact site administrator, Adnedarn (Andrew), to ask permission to post personal/commercial site links or ads. Since we do not allow the positive advertising or discussing of "other" CP vendors, bad reviews also are not allowed. The only restriction on trades or sales conducted privately via Private Messages (PMs) is DO NOT spam our members. You may not PM people offering stuff for sale or otherwise give out unsolicited information. We do not monitor PMs, but complaints will be followed up and rules enforced. Advertising would include talking about or giving URLS to other CP sellers. Please don't offer/ask for any plants that are sold here at www.flytrapshop.com . Example: "I'm looking for a 'Akai Ryu' VFT" is not allowed (if it is something currently in stock) *please review the rules in the Trading forum as well*
Yes. Epcot is one of the theme parks at Disney world. When I last went to Epcot several years ago, they had a Science exhibit or something, and they were selling tissue-culture Drosera Intermedia in flasks.
I bought one and it died a month later from fungus attack.
Just an FYI
1) Gatorland is opening a new attraction called "A mile of monsters".
2) Sea World's Shark Encounter - as well as the now defunct water ski show was used in the very very bad movie Jaws 3D
3) It's been cold/windy/rainy here for days - don't count on nice sunny warm weather while you are here.
4) Disney World is overrated.