What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goin' to florida

CP30

A Cajun(isc) Carnivore
I am going to Oralndo early this Saturday morning with kids and wife. We have planned on spending the entire week at Disney, but I am now thinking that I will need a "Princess" break at some point. Can anyone point me in the right direction for some cp sights (yes, not necessarily sites - I am up for looking or maybe buying) in the Orlando area?
Do any of you live in the area and want to show off your collection?

I would also like to know this info as my wife and I are going in April for 7 days.
I myself would rather go into the Everglades for 7 days.....Keep the wife happy, Keep the wife happy, Keep the wife happy.....Disney it is.
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ].....Keep the wife happy, Keep the wife happy, Keep the wife happy...

LOLOLOLOL Don't I know it!
She was going to allow me a day at the swamp during travel, but after she started planning the trip she realized she had no time to spare for the gators  (not agreat time for the swamp now anyway)!
She is  going to allow me to plane a trip there in the spring/summer
smile_n_32.gif
.... we'll see how that goes....

Anyway, thanks for the seeds elgecko, they arrived yesterday. I will plant when I get back and can ensure the right temps - Yesterday high  was 85F todays is 54F ?!?!

Hope this post can help any who plan to travel to Orlando!

If you're interested I can give you free tickets to Sea World - but that would take a day from your Disney fantasy.

smile.gif
All i can say is have a nice trip and lots fun, me im stuck in snow/freezing land..
smile_h_32.gif
Its been snowing now for 2 days off and on most the snow didnt stick till today very cold and snow snow snow and still snowing... Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..
smile_h_32.gif

Thanks Barracuda, that is a great offer. At this point I don't think I will be able to work in a whole day at another park so I will decline your offer as I do not want to waste the tickets.
I am pushing, and if things change while I am there I WILL try to contact you. I would LOVE to go - maybe I will take my son and let the ladies continue to mingle with the princesses...

Thank you Stan!

Steve

smile_h_32.gif
Its still snowing here and freezing, POOY!!
smile_h_32.gif
Make sure to soak up some sun for me..
smile_m_32.gif

Back