What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Away Giveaway for 2018 spring NASC auction donators

• Thread starter DJ57
  • Start date

DJ57

I am a CPaholic...
This giveaway is in appreciation of those who donated items to the TF NASC auction.

Up for grabs to one winner is:
One Sarracenia ‘Hummer’s Hammerhead’ division
One Drosera filiformis floridana white flower plant. This red form of filiformis produces white flowers instead of the typical pink flowers and is not yet widely circulated.

This is how it will work:

1. Open only to those who donated an item or items to the 2018 spring NASC auction. Sorry, USA only as I don't have permits to ship outside the country.

2. Numbered list format. Add your name to the list followed by a link to your donated item post, being careful to copy and paste the list above your post in its entirety. Your name will not be part of the drawing without a link to your donated item post for verification.

3. One winner will be chosen via random.org. Sunday night, April 15, 2018.

5. Following the drawing, I will contact the winner via PM for shipping address. I will cover shipping cost.

Last edited:
1) Shadowtski - Thank you! I'm hoping for the Drosera https://www.terraforums.com/forums/2...bain's+kloof

2) boarderlib - You had me at filiformisGiveaway for 2018 spring NASC auction donators

**PAID**(Cichvette $28) Nepenthes Albomarginata red auction

**PAID**(kdlaws $19) Nepenthes spec

3) Grey Moss, thanks for a very cool giveaway **PAID**(chibae $17) Utricularia Microcalyx

4) DragonsEye -- Thanks for the opportunity! **PAID**(Snotty Fox $14) Huernia schneideriana

5) madrone -- Thank you! Very generous of you. **PAID**(adnedarn $17) Pinguicula laueana x emarginata

1) Shadowtski - Thank you! I'm hoping for the Drosera https://www.terraforums.com/forums/2...bain's+kloof

2) boarderlib - You had me at filiformisGiveaway for 2018 spring NASC auction donators
**PAID**(Cichvette $28) Nepenthes Albomarginata red auction
**PAID**(kdlaws $19) Nepenthes spec

3) Grey Moss, thanks for a very cool giveaway **PAID**(chibae $17) Utricularia Microcalyx

4) DragonsEye -- Thanks for the opportunity! **PAID**(Snotty Fox $14) Huernia schneideriana

5) madrone -- Thank you! Very generous of you. **PAID**(adnedarn $17) Pinguicula laueana x emarginata

6) Acro - Super offer, thanks! One of my donations: **PAID**(IronTom $26) Cemetery Spanish Moss (Tillandsia usneoides)

Last edited:
.....And the winner is #5, madrone.

Thank you all for participating in the NASC auction! I hope to be posting more giveaways this season so stay tuned.

Congrats madrone!

Thanks for doing this DJ57! :D

The package arrived and the plants are in tip-top shape. Thank you so much for this giveaway - I am really excited to try my first D. filiformis and to add a S. 'Hummer's Hammerhead' to my tiny bogs (that someday aspire to be like your bog)!

Back