What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Away Giveaway - D. allantostigma gemmae

• Thread starter bluemax
  • Start date

bluemax

Lotsa blue
Supporter
I recently realized that this species is kind of rare both in the wild and in the growing community. I've got a quantity of these pygmy sundew gemmae and while I have plenty of plants I can't bring myself to just toss the gemmae in order to clear off my plants for new growth. Therefore, a giveaway is in order and this time it is open to anyone who is registered with Terra Forums. If you are interested, put your name below and I will take them in the order in which they are written until I have sent off all that I have. I don't know how many packets of gemmae I will send out overall but they need to go soon so please be ready to send me your mailing address.

Nicole -- Thanks for your generosity

Sign me up - Thanks

I will see if I have enough to send to all of you signed up above, going from first to last in the case of having too few gemmae. Please send me your mailing address by pm and I will let you know if/when when they go out. Thanks for your interest.

This offer is now closed.

I'm not requesting any, but such a spectacular give-away!!! High-Five to you Bluemax!

Gemmae are on their way! With the exception of one that will ship tomorrow. If you want some good info on growing them you can look here: Growing pygmy Drosera | ICPS

Back