What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giant Lemon Seed Giveaway

SubRosa

BS Bulldozer
My wife recently went on a lemon water kick, and one of her coworkers gave her a Ponderosa lemon her husband had grown. If you're not familiar with the fruit, just think a lemon the size of a softball. From a bit of research, it turns out these are actually a hybrid, but they produce lots of viable seeds that generally grow true to type. I have some planted, but haven't even put a dent in the lemon. I'll mail out, at my expense, a lot of 6 seeds to the winner, chosen at random by my grandson. It's very possible that there will be more than 1 lot, so multiple winners are likely. To qualify:
1. You must be an active member of the TF community.
2. You must be a resident of the continental US. FL, AZ, CA and HI residents are not eligible due to state restrictions.
3. You must post a giveaway of your own this season
4. You must require the recipient of your giveaway to have one of their own in order to keep it going.

Back