What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion & Requests

No kidding, I don't grow bladderworts, but it's reached $55 on the auction and that is insane. Also, it is sadly the last day of the auction. Best of luck to all bidders.

Ah for some reason I was thinking it was going until the 26th. :O So much for listing a few more last minute things, heh. Oh well, maybe next year. I have enough to ship as it is. :p

[MENTION=9240]Gigantea[/MENTION] - you still have 11 hours or so. Go a head and list them. You can always up the starting bid. That's what always got me about people that donated stuff and then grumbled about how low the items went for. You can always set the starting bid.

Do you list how much money was raised after the auction?

[MENTION=9240]Gigantea[/MENTION] - you still have 11 hours or so. Go a head and list them. You can always up the starting bid. That's what always got me about people that donated stuff and then grumbled about how low the items went for. You can always set the starting bid.

Yeah just kind of ran out of time. Had a lot to do today on my day off. But... I have dragon fruit and flowering stonecrop sedum. If anyone wants some, let me know here pretty quick and maybe I can do something. My biggest issue is that I have probably underpriced my shipping rates. Big stuff like giant irises and dragonfruit are hard to predict cost on. Plus I would need another large box.

Can someone help me understand how payment is done? I've read the rules like four times and I'm still confused.

Can someone help me understand how payment is done? I've read the rules like four times and I'm still confused.

Are you planning to pay by check, money order or with Paypal?

OKay, just a bit nervous about paying is all. first time bidding at an action.

That's it everyone! Congrats on the all who bid and all who donated!
I'm excited to have "sold" some items and to have won some items!
Happy that we could all help raise money for an amazing cause!
Hugs and High Fives all around! :D

Thought the auction was closed at 10pm?

This was my first auction and boy was it great. I have now expanded my collection by 1 venus fly trap, 1 sarracenia, 1 temperate sundew and one nepenthes. Also, how much money was raised for the nasc? I'm curious.

7 pm PST and 10 pm EST

Yea, that's what I thought, so the $70 bid was too late right?

You could open all the threads and count it up. (I did that before lol)
However I remember them giving a total last year . . . I couldn't find it however when I looked it up a few hours ago. But I'm think they do post it somewhere.

Are bids placed at 7 pm (time stamp) valid as the winning bid?

Last edited:
It says I won this auction...
http://www.terraforums.com/forums/2016-nasc-benefit-auction/140745-5-sedum-reflexum-plants-racoon-city-11-a.html
...but I bid at 7:01pm, so the true winner should be aerogrower.
EDIT: My 7:01pm is PST, so that would be 10:01pm EST. wink.png

Last edited:
No worries dude, I bid at 9:30 p.m. Kidding, kidding, I'm in Ohio and the auction ends at 10:00 p.m. est. Nice job being a good sport.

Back