What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

funny video

• Thread starter glider14
  • Start date

glider14

Always a newbie
NUMA NUMA!

ROFL! this is so funny!. some people may have seen this before. just somthing to start off the day with.

lol That's a classic. I think that's the guy that I heard he felt like that video ruined his life because he got so famous but it was humiliating to him.

I still like the video by our own Mabudon. That was a riot.

My other two favorites are the the cop giving a drunk driver a field sobriety test (although I heard that one isn't "real" but its still hilarious) and the dancing trombone player on the Steve Harvey show. Those never fail to make me laugh.
biggrin.gif

Hey PAK, that cop giving the drunk driver a sobriety test was a bit on my favorite TV show, Reno 911! It's a parody of Cops, and is freaking hilarious!

Capslock

I've seen that before too. I just wish I was as cool as that guy.

I never seen the trombone one. I've seen the reno 911 before. I love reno 911 it's so funny.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I just wish I was as cool as that guy

Oh but you are!  Tell you what, you get drunk and drive out on some road in the dark...I'll shine a spotlight on you and give you some dance instructions and film you doing the dance moves.  I'm sure it would even funnier than the original.  
smile_l_32.gif

But NOBODY is as cool as the trombone player. lol

I meant as cool as the guy on the web cam.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Aug. 08 2006,6:55)]I meant as cool as the guy on the web cam.
yea hes pretty sweet!

Well...borrow Andrew's web cam, put on a Black Sabbath song and sing to it and I'm sure you would look just as cool.

But not as cool as the trombone guy.
smile_l_32.gif

That Trombone guy was a dork.

No dorkier than your ad for Zelderex.
smile_n_32.gif

Besides...that sounds like a medication for your feet or privates.
smile_t_32.gif

Back