What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny story

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
This is really funny and of course it's true, it's not April yet.

I went to work Monday and one of the guys I work with told me he did something really stupid this weekend. Of course I asked him what he did. I knew that he was moving into a new house on last Friday. Well here's his story.

He, his GF and his room mate went to the new house and to start moving in. When they got there is was a huge mess. He told me he wouldn't let his dog live in that condition. He said there was dishes in the sink, with dead roaches floating in the water. There was trash all over the place. He said it looked like the people who lived there before had left in a hurry, and left everything behind, including TV's and kids toys. He was desperate to find a place to live so they started cleaning up. They bagged up all the trash, removed the wallpaper that was stained and nasty. His gf cleaned the kitchen. While he was cleaning he found crack pipes, blounts, and other drug items.
After about an hour there was a knock on the door. It was a woman and she asked what they were doing there. He explained that he had just signed a lease and he was going to rent the house. The woman said that there must be some mistake, her cousin lived there and they were out of town for a few days. My friend showed her his lease and said he just paid $1400 to move in. She left and a few minutes later an bunch of guys showed up with guns. So of course they ran out the door and got away as soon as possible. It was pretty clear at that time that they had the wrong house. They didn't know where to go so they went to a store to figure out what to do next. After a few mins a cop walked in and my friend walked up to the cop and told him that he just made the biggest mistake of his life. He then explained what happened and the cop said he had just left the house and they were looking for him.
They finally found the right house.
I have been joking with him about it all week. I told him that most of the time crackheads breaking to your house, but he broke into a crackheads house. I also told him that he should have known that he couldn't steal anything because the crackheads already sold everything.

lmao. whats a blount?

LOL i was gonna ask the same thing
smile_n_32.gif
~Niki~

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ July 28 2005,9:00)]lmao. whats a blount?
I think a slang term I've heard applied to a marijuana joint mixed with tobacco and/or remnant of smoked joint.  Anyway, so I heard...  
smile.gif

BTW, I think it's 'blunt', not 'blount', but again, I wouldn't really know...

This story is actually kind of sad tho because these drug addicts obviously have kids in the house
smile_h_32.gif
~Niki~

Your coworker must be so relieved to be moving into 1203 Maple Lane instead of that crack house at 1201.  I wonder what's in 1205.

And Niki picked up on the real problem, which is way too common.

The annual neighborhood picnic is going to be awkward.

ROTFLMAO  and a blunt has no tabacco mixxed in with the herb its just the wrapper from the cigar used as a paper for the Mary Jane.:;):  Although there is some cigars called blunts, but if you want the street meaning then its the earlier description. Also how did he get in? Did his key work? or what? Or did he have to physicly break in to get in to clean a crack heads house?

LMAO!! Yeah I was wondering too how he got in.~Niki~

Wrong house? LOL! Well, I just got a letter meant for my neihbor a few doors up....If the post men can blow it, why not a new-renter?

They got in because the doors was unlocked.

Crackheads should lock the door when they go out or someone might come in and take their garbage. Ooops . . . too late.

Well it's like I asked my friend, "Why would you break into a crackheads house, you know they don't have anything good to take, they already sold everything"

OrchidGuy's right.. it is a blunt and that is what a blunt is.

Thanks to everyone for sharing their expertise.

Man what ever happened to Jobs or Zigzags?

That must have scared your co-worker silly!

Back