What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FUN!!!!

I constantly look through nasa's sites but I found something today I would have prefured not to find!

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/risk/

the list is sooooooo long, that is for giant rocks that might estinguish all life and humanity.
no wonder nostradamus was soo scared about 2007, one of them might hit in 2007!
mayans also were woried of 2012 which is when another apocalyptical prediction was made by a few others.

Known about this list for a while; was posted with something relevant on slashdot a year or two back. Look at the torino rating. 99% of them are 0 anyway...

didn't look at that....  
laugh.gif

still frightning to know there are like a hundred with a small posibility, sooo many small posibilities add up to a larger one....

the question is not if ...
                                                 ...but when

OOOOOOOOOOOOO
smile_n_32.gif

We'll feel better about ourselves if a rock wipes us out before we do anyway.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]still frightning to know there are like a hundred with a small posibility, sooo many small posibilities add up to a larger one....

And those are only the knowns!! >_>

I forgot what it's called but it's where they enter keywords into a computer and it crossed references word in the bible. It predicted that life would be wiped out in 2012 by a comet. There have been other predictions made from this and it has always been accurate.

aww man Ill have only been able to drink legaly for a YEAR! lol...

lol, everyone come to my 2012 death party!

Back