What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free: 5 'Wide' Drosera capensis for Auction Donors and Bidders

• Thread starter Acro
  • Start date
I'm giving away 7 'Wide' Cape Sundews (Drosera capensis 'wide') to anyone who bid or donated to the auction. Even if you didn't win, or if your item didn't get any bids, you are eligible. The plants are about 6 weeks old and are being fed prekilled fungus gnats.

Shipping is $7 for Priority (2 to 3 day mail). I'll take paypal, but if you send payment through the USPS you'll get a total of 10 'Wide' Cape Sundews. Why? Because I like to support my friends at the USPS and help them keep their jobs! :D

If you won one of my auctions, let me know ASAP so I can add the plantlets to the box and you won't have to pay extra shipping!

To claim your plants, post up here and link the auction thread. Then send me a PM with your request and tell me how you'll be sending shipping payment. That's it. :D

First come, first serve. Plantlets available until I run out. PM me now!

PS,
If your worried about me stealing your lunch money, please search my name and check out all the trades I've done and all the other free stuff I've given away. ;)

Last edited:
All 4 of you are in. I have enough sundews for a few more members. I plan to ship next week, likely between Monday and Wednesday, as long as all shipping payments come in by then. I'll keep everyone updated. :D

Last edited:
Postal money order headed your way!

Postal money order headed your way!
Your not the only one who decided to send through the USPS and get extra plants. ;)

I have a few more batches to give away!
Who want's 'em? :D

Last edited:
Dexenthes, Alita, and boarderlib,
Got payment, and I'm shipping today. I'll PM you with the tracking number.

kdlaws, and gnathaniel
Waiting for the shipping payment. Hope to ship on Monday if it gets here in time.

:D

Still more to give away!

Last edited:
I guess that's everyone who wants 'em.
Thanks for looking!
This offer is now closed.
:D

kdlaws, and gnathaniel,
I shipped out to you today! :D
I'll PM you now.

Back