What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

freaking insaine............................

Lol, that sin is my life buddy. I can't get married and have godly relationships like you straight people :(

Rattler, you should check out accuratereloader.com

I don't think it's right to put a scope on a muzzleloader unless you also add a DVD player and flat screen monitor so you can watch movies while while you wait.

It wouldnt surprise me if someone somewhere does that. Maybe not attaching them to the gun but having them w/ them.

The best way in the world to get a deer to come to is to fall asleep! I know it works cause that's how I do it. You may say, "But doesn't that mean that the deer is there when youre asleep and you don't see it?" Not at all, just wake up!:-)) You just have to be alight enough sleeper for the slightest sound to wake you up. If youre a heavy sleeper than I suggest staying awake.

Last edited:
Hold on a sec and I'll upload one of my dads. Don't ask me what kind it is, just some pics he took the other day.

DSC01334.jpg

DSC01345.jpg

PRETTY....:0o: Hmm, that was really weird. I have posted after posts that I KNOW I did not read and yet I was posting right after a post that I had read........ I"M CONFUSED!!!!!!!:headwall:

Rattler, I REALLY like that gun. The stock is odd, and I'm always fascinated by unique looking guns.

whats odd about the stock?

JLAP........................BEAUTIFUL gun..................going by the engraving im guessing its a shot gun, would love to know more about it if you can provide the info!

of my personal rifles this is my favorite...............its a Savage 99 in 300 Savage from the early 50's...........needs some repair............been thinking about just having it completely redone, some beautiful walnut, get it reblued and have the lever color case hardened again. normally im very against refurbishing these rifles but the stock is basically on its last legs and it has only so-so collectible value anyways.........never been drilled and tapped for a scope and never will as long as i own it........

b035c805.jpg

0e2da1d2.jpg

3b7dcbd7.jpg

736dc69f.jpg

Very nice!

SHH! I'm not supposed to talk about my dads guns to people cuz my grandfather was robbed like that once and my dad is paranoid, BUT I can tell ya that it's from germany prior to WWII. It is a shotgun/rifle (What's the difference?)

All I knizzow. The engraving looks like paisley but it's really like deer jumping around n stuff like that.

Looking at Rattler's rifle reclining so invitingly across the bed, I'm thinking of a Rattler ending to that story about why men's questions never appear in Dear Abby:

. . . and, as I aimed my rifle at that the man who took all I cared about from me, I noticed it really needs to be reblued and have the lever color case hardened again. My mind was racing a million miles an hour and I couldn't stop thinking about how the rifle has never been drilled and tapped for a scope and never will as long as I own it. Wait . . . who's that guy and why am I about to shoot him?

Rattler, you should check out accuratereloader.com

i stay far away from accuratereloading...................Saeed is a POS.................a guy by the name of Rick Bin owns and runs www.24hourcampfire.com its a much better and friendlier site

i stay far away from accuratereloading...................Saeed is a POS.................a guy by the name of Rick Bin owns and runs www.24hourcampfire.com its a much better and friendlier site

If your gonna hang around in those forums, you'd better carry a Big Stick.....

TFF...........................and just who is you :grin:

And the saga goes on and on and on.............

so it does..........................havent talked to BS since he got himself bootted, keep meaning to ask SH where he might be hanging out if he's still online but havent gotten around to it

so it does..........................havent talked to BS since he got himself bootted, keep meaning to ask SH where he might be hanging out if he's still online but havent gotten around to it

Maybe I am Big Stick......

nah, i can understand your posts.........................besides BS wouldnt be cruising a plant forum :grin:

Who's Big Stick?

Sorry for my first post here being an inside joke that was meaningless to all but one.

Back to the subject at hand....

If they want my AR-15's they better be able to ride like the wind.........

Sno-go.jpg

It seems that every time these subjects get hashed around it coincides with a brewing presidential election.

Next comes the abortion issue, then Gay Rights. Anything that cuts deep and hard into a prospective voters personal feelings will be thrown in our faces for the soul reason of gaining supporting votes.

Some may see it as choosing sides, I see it as a direct attempt to divide this country.

American citizens are played like cheap morons during elections...

Too bad it's very successful strategy..its not very complementing for the average voter out there today...

Many seem blind, who scream about the threats of an assault weapon ban cheerfully support the "patriot act" which has stripped the American citizens rights and threatened gun ownership far beyond anything done in recent history....

Well if those Republicans would get their act together and straighten up we wouldn't have a problem hehehehe

Back