What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum name change

Joseph Clemens

Staff member
Hello everyone, new commers and old timers --- I have decided that it will be best to avoid any confusion and use my own name instead of the somewhat cryptic forum username, "PinguiculaMan".

Good idea. Me too. I will now be known as Joseph Clemens.

smile_n_32.gif

Capslock

ive been going by Alex for a while now...i do still like glider though haha. but ill stay with Alex.
Alex(haha)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hello everyone, new commers and old timers --- I have decided that it will be best to avoid any confusion and use my own name instead of the somewhat cryptic forum username, "PinguiculaMan".

Definitly a good idea, especially with one of the recent additions to the forum has the username "pingman."

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Good idea. Me too. I will now be known as Joseph Clemens.

Dang! That was my idea! I guess I'll have to spell it only slightly different such that it's still phonetically the same.
smile_l_32.gif

MUAHAHAHA! like....Joseph Clemmens! i win...
confused.gif
smile_l_32.gif
smile_l_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Capslock @ Aug. 31 2006,4:19)]Good idea. Me too. I will now be known as Joseph Clemens.

smile_n_32.gif

Capslock
What a coincidence! There's a new member listed with that exact same name. Seems to know a few things about horticulture!
smile_m_32.gif

I've jumped on the bandwagon and changed from Alvin Meister to my real name Alexis.

Same applies on the CPUK Forum.

smile_m_32.gif

woah! so mods can change their forum names?!

Back