What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foiled terrorist plan to burn Saudi oil fields

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Thank God! That would have screwed us up SO much if they burned all the oil fields! I just saw the tail end of it but all I know is they foiled them!

Oil reminds me of Spice from Dune.

Hahaha.. He who controls the Oil, controls the UNIVERSE!!

I'm at work.
*Looks outside, across the street*
$3.25/gallon of regular... :lac:

I'm at work.
*Looks outside, across the street*
$3.25/gallon of regular...

I can't fill up in one run when prices are this high. Safeway has a $75 maximum per transaction for gas purchases. :twitch:

Then why can't you just fill up your 75$ worth, then go to another pump?

Eh, it's "close enough" to make me not want to waste more time with it. Plus I'm not sure if the people behind me would appreciate it. lol It takes long enough to get to the 75 dollar mark anyway. Thank goodness I don't drive very much.

Some day I'll be able to drive a small car. But until then, a truck is a necessity. lol

And that's why I'm scared to drive lol... too bad we can't pull a "Back to the Future" and power our cars with old garbage.

We'd have more options if we drove less and had smaller houses & appliances. And accepted that it gets hot in the summer and dressed accordingly. Look how much energy is used to cool offices enough for men to wear suits. That's just nuts. There weren't many air conditioners in the neighborhood when we moved in 15 years ago and people were outside summer evenings. Now ACs hum in lots of windows and hardly anyone is outside anymore in the summer. The US would be a better place if everything shut down for a siesta mid-afternoon and then everyone would hang out into the night. We wouldn't be so "productive", but we'd be a lot saner.

Bruce is right. That's why I'm such a proponent for nudity. I'm naked right now. Uhh.... for the environment, naturally.

Not enough information! lol.

xvart.

Oh then you'd like to know about my piercing.

Lol, OK mods I'll stop before I get in trouble lol.

Back