What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

flying triangle??

they are wasps with the light changing going through their wings.

lol. if you look closer at the video you will notice as the object enters the screen that there is a light at the back of it. another at the front as it passes. Also keep in mind that building im shooting over is about 2-3 stories high (would have to be a big wasp to have showed up on the camera like that, fying way high up and fast.)

yup, considering the time of year and the building it all makes sense that queen wasps of hornets and yellow jackets would be flying around. Also as you said only the camera can see certain things, so whats to say the a wasp isn't one of them.

I Belive in UFO due to the many sightings, especially because of thousand year old drawings/painting featuring UFO's and 'Aliens' Take the Nasca Lines, there are two very odd giant line drawings, one know as ET because its an alien, and the other one is an austronaut, these drawings are HUGE and 'engraved' on the surface., and they were made thousands of years ago.

You can search Nasca Lines and see for yourself.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Nasca lines have nothing to do with Aliens, you have been reading too much Von Danaiken. Nasca Art is highly stylized. THe lines date roughly AD 1 - 450 (Early Nasca) and honestly the "space" man (ET) looks very much like other depictions of humans or masked dieties on ceramics, just less definition. Their ceramics were intricately done with amazing iconography, details which are just not possible in giant geoglyphs. Before someone says you can only see them from the air that is crap, I could clearly see two geoglyphs form the site I worked on and I was only about 1/4 the way up the mountain so they were easily visible from the surrounding mountatins.

That said I am not saying there aren't aliens or UFO, though I think that if they are truly intelligent they will not contact us.

lol. if you look closer at the video you will notice as the object enters the screen that there is a light at the back of it. another at the front as it passes. Also keep in mind that building im shooting over is about 2-3 stories high (would have to be a big wasp to have showed up on the camera like that, fying way high up and fast.)

http://www.physlink.com/education/AskExperts/ae449.cfm
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj266/statusquomustgo1/mini-LARSON01-thingsinmirrorareclos.jpg

It could be a 'flying rod,' a phenomenon where people catch these objects flying on camera, but not with the naked eye. Look into it online, there is the interesting info about them. There was a history channel show all about them.

Hmm well i never said they were definite references to aliens, but I believe that they do resemble those things, whether ornot they were gods or other unrelated dipictions. I guess we'll never know. Plus, you can seem the lines very nicely from a tower located on a maintain peak.

WOW videos of UFO's nd only 27 days left.

I rarely speak of it because of looking like a nut, but I certainly saw something strange.

i am sure of what i saw, and i am not afraid to admit to something as peculiar as this. Laugh at me if you wish, don't believe me, but i always went by the moto: honesty is always the best policy, so call me :crazy: , but i know what i saw, whether it be a 'spaceship' or UFO or secret gov't ship. What a cool experience though. Non-believers beware, lol, jk.

It could be a 'flying rod,' a phenomenon where people catch these objects flying on camera, but not with the naked eye. Look into it online, there is the interesting info about them. There was a history channel show all about them.

I caught that show. Creepy stuff... Very believable too with all of those scientists and professors talking about it.

Back