What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finaly Got My Aloe Haworthioides

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
:banana2: WOOT!! Finaly my Aloe Haworthioides has arived, i waited 2 weeks for this tiny little gem to get here. Its adorable and to boot i got a extra off shoot pup with it..
Pics at diffrent angles..
Cactisucculentrandoompics002.jpg

Cactisucculentrandoompics003.jpg

Cactisucculentrandoompics004.jpg

and the off shoot pup, has nice color..:-D
Cactisucculentrandoompics007.jpg

Cactisucculentrandoompics005.jpg

I still have more plants comming in over the next 2 weeks.. Will post pics of them as well when they get here.

Looks like a D. filiformis of doom :3. VERY nice!

Looks like a D. filiformis of doom :3. VERY nice!

LOL!! Capensis, they do look pretty neat. I got a really nice Haworthia commin in next week thats pretty cool looking to..

lol if its like any aloe plant, it is going to spread like mad. When i lived in Florida, we planted 3 in our garden, two summers later, we had over 200 plants in and around the yard....they are crazy! lol

Beautiful! Its very ... Roridula-esque! :)

I love it! Like SirKristoff said I'm sure it will spread like crazy. I'm in FL and we have some Aloe in the backyard and it really spread! They send up such nice flowers! I'll have to post pics for you Cuda :)

Pssshh... Hawthoria copy-cat.

Very nice! :)

Interesting - looks like a cross between aloe and Einstein's hairdo.
~Joe

Back