Finally Moved Plants Outside!

Almost two months ago I moved my collection outside. I wanted to do it earlier, but had to find a way to keep birds from destroying my pitchers. They destroyed all the incoming pitchers that were sparked by the increase in sunlight and set them back a few weeks! :mad: Anyways, I created a cage to stop them. Here's some of the new growth!
942LDVi.jpg

Rubra on the rise!
lzxGguY.jpg

eyqsjWb.jpg

ljKotQ2.jpg

2MDGD24.jpg

CRHOF8z.jpg

This one is recovering from a viscous bird attack. A big cluster like the first one got broken up, 2/3 divisions are making a comeback.
11aKx5g.jpg

XIHlHc2.jpg

The Cage ^^
-- TR

Plants look happy to be outside!

I agree! These are plants that I rescued from Lowes last winter, and they have made a bunch of divisions since then.
Here are all of the ones which were re-potted yesterday and are under two new 24w MarsHydro grow lights. It looked like there were 5 little plants growing together in a pot, all getting choked by moss. When I carefully removed the plants, it turned out there were 11 little plants! In my order of the lights, I also got 40 2" square seedling pots. I covered the bottom of each pot with a bit of LFSM and then filled them with peat/perlite mix. One trick I have found when using these 2" square pots is that they fit perfectly into Oreo trays!
W5CZiPf.jpg

5QqBOnT.jpg

NIS5ZGB.jpg

-- TR