What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fiberoptic Plant

Can anyone tell me if they know this plant and if so anything about it, including it's scientific name? Thanks.

Welcome to the forums. I don't know about any fiberoptic plant, but I did get this hit on Dave's Garden: Fiberoptic Grass. I hope that's some help.
~Joe

Thanks for the information and for the welcome. I think that you found it. From what I read I think that I will get it. Just need to make sure that I water it a lot.

Go Lakers!

Don't know about the plant but wanted to welcome you to the forums and say Go Duke (instead of Tar Heels) and Let's Go Mets!
biggrin.gif

Glasd to hear from more Mets fans. We have to talk about that Duke thing though. Ha. Thanks.

I've been a Met fan since Tom Seaver was a rookie but a Duke fan since they had Laettner, Hurley, and Hill overcoming Kentucky, over a decade ago. No other Met fans here. If anything from the NY hobbyists, it's the Yankees.

Back