What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Few Pics

My turn to share some of my neps :)

Dyeriana....
DSC08251.jpg

A few gracilis
DSC08258.jpg

DSC08219.jpg

Purple gracilis
DSC08249.jpg

Are this 2 mirands different clones BTW???
037.jpg

DSC08232.jpg

My favourite plant mirabilis enchinostoma
059.jpg

DSC08253.jpg

Lastly a fern
DSC08259.jpg

Nice neps! i wish mine would pitcher so well :)
What kind of fern is that?
It looks like asplenium nidus or antiquum.

Hey...Thanks :) Honestly i have no idea what fern is it :)

Looking real good!

Great plants!

Do you grow your enchinostoma in intermediate conditions or as a true LL? I love this plant too but have been avoiding it due to the conditions I could provide it.

I, too, would like to know how you are growing the N. mirabilis echinostoma. Beautiful plant, by the way, truly stunning. I had one, but I couldn't seem to get away with growing it well. It was fitful in making pitchers for me and I sold it to someone who I thought might have more success. What kind of medium do you use and how do you water it?

Honestly, I've never been a fan of N. mirabilis enchinostoma but that pitcher is extremely nice. I don't know why I think yours is more attractive than all the others I've seen... Maybe the darker peristome or that it appears less ratty than the others; whatever it is, excellent growing.

xvart.

Thanks guys....My conditions here in malaysia is strictly lowland....afternoon temps are about 34C and nights around 26-28C....Recently its been raining a lot so nights are slightly cooler..All i know is that my enchino only pitchers well when the humidity is higher...So yea lowland conditions with higher humidity is what it likes in my experience. Medium i just use LFS/perlite/burnt earth. Watering like any other nep or mirabilis :) Wet

Xvart, Thanks for the kind comment. Its a BE clone.

Nice plants as always Kent. You grow such fantastic lowlanders, do you have a northiana?

Also that fern is great! I want one. :)

I got a northiana twice and killed it twice :) I guess im just not good enough to grow those guys.

Back