What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fertilizing Devil Claws

Is it ok if I put Fertilizer on my Devil Claws seedlings to make them grow or not?

It's fine. I grow mine in MircleGro potting soil. Depending on how young the seedlings are, just be careful not to burn them.

Crystal

Thanks. What kind of Fertilizer should I use here?

I'd recommend an all purpose type. I've used both MircleGro (the blue type that you mix with water) and a dry type like is used in the garden for veggies that's sprinkled around the base of the plant. I'd say what ever is in your budget and you feel comfortable using.

Crystal

Thanks and I do have that kind that mixes in water. I will put that on them here tomorrow.

dude(t), there is no need to put any extra vigour into your devil claws haha! By doing so, you are practically ASKING to be over run by foul-smelling-clawed plants! :) Sounds pretty cool actually... ;)

Thanks and I want to get the Maximum amount of plants to get a lots of claws. When does the Rapid growth start? Just curious.

Back