What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

feeler trade N ventricosa x trusmadiensis

I have had this vent x tm for 1.5 years, it is a dark dark red varient. It was the first nep I got when I decided I was able to get back into growing and I had it for about a year without buying any other neps (that was crazy hard only groowing this one plant for a year without getting any new plants) but Its getting to big for my small highland chamber its about 10-12 inches an its biggest pitcher is about 6 inches. I'll try to get picture asap. and since i'm putting all my effort in lowland neps currantly I'm slowly planing to trade off the very ew hl neps I do have.

I'm on the fence if I want to trade it still though as I do have a silly sentiment towards this plant.

What I am interested in. I'm interested in nice small to medium size interesting lowland species.

So post or pm me if interested with offers.

thank you,
Jess

I am interested. I'll send you a pm.

xvart.

everyone who pmed me I got your pms and read them :) however I'm leaving home for about a week and should be home be hom enext weekend (that can change though) and I'lll reply to the pms when I get back. Thanks again, and sorry for the delay.

N. Indah(ventricosa x spatulata) and N. X miranda seeds for trade, will you be interested? I'm would like to trade for the dark red vent x tm, you can reach me at cedric_sunny@yahoo.com.sg.

Back