What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evolution of an Aquarium....

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Hi guys! This is a little "before and after" of my tank. Right now i'm using 2 crappy screw in PC's and a 15 watt strip light and DIY co2. Wait untill my 65 watt REAL PC fixture and pressurized co2 system comes in
smile.gif

Oh yeah, in the last pic the water isn't cloudy, I just need to clean the glass and angle the camera right. I took them in a hurry while I was taking photo's of Nepenthes for someone. My HC bed took a REAL beating too when yeast overtook it
sad.gif
should recover when I get the new lights and co2.

Just starting out....
DSC00926.jpg

I'm getting the hang of this! Ok, not really....
DSC01033.jpg

As you see it today!
DSC01076.jpg

Downoi came it today
smile.gif
Now i've got 5 downoi in the middle. Gonna replace the L. repens hybrid on the left with didiplis diandra and now I gotta figure out where to put the dwarf ammania "bonsai"

Nice setup!

I like the second one the best!, but the third one looks good too!

lets see a pic of the new and improved one when it's finished, please

Oh yeah most definately when it's done. You know i've been waiting over a month and a half for my Anubias nana var "petite" to come in from Malaysia? the guy said he sent them a second time so we'll see......

I'm getting moon light for night time!

A moonlight is a strip of blue LED lights for night time, anubias nana var "petite" is the smallest anubias.

Oh ok!
rock.gif

You're really into building aquariums, wow!

Yeah, I used to have a 75 gallon reef and grew lots of coral. It got too expensive for a 6th grader at the time so now it's a cp terrarium!

Man it was so beautiful. Wish I still had it
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Nov. 28 2006,5:05)]Oh yeah most definately when it's done. You know i've been waiting over a month and a half for my Anubias nana var "petite" to come in from Malaysia? the guy said he sent them a second time so we'll see......
My next tank will be nothing but nana 'petite' and HC. Just have to find a really cool piece of manzanita before I can pull it off.

HC kicks glosso's butt haha! I should try attatching it to the rockwork...

Back