What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ever wondered what an idiot looks like?

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
here yah go

Idiots.jpg

How are they even still alive???
3 new Darwin Award winners this early in the year?

Since it's 3 grown men in a kiddie pool....with wires to plug in an electric griddle....that's GOT to be in the south.

Well at least there is proof that this idea started with the statement "here hold my beer...." LOL

Also I believe the word idiot in the title should be plural as there are 3 idiots in that picture.

Lol this is just classic.... I wonder if they just staged the pic to look like fools though...

to heck with the griddle, they just created the largest deep fat fryer!

evolution at work.

also, it could be not plugged in. then even if it fell in the water, it woudnt have any electricity to run through it....

Yeah, I bet the picture was staged and there was no live electricity. If it is real, then this is a great example of how natural selection works.

According to mythbusters you will be dead without a gfi protected hairdryer falling into the tub idiots................

would they do this if they weren't :drunk: ?
hahaha :-))

you guys make men look like utter buffoons.

How are they even still alive???
3 new Darwin Award winners this early in the year?

Since it's 3 grown men in a kiddie pool....with wires to plug in an electric griddle....that's GOT to be in the south.

I think from the shape of the outlet it's a non-us electrical system.

According to mythbusters you will be dead without a gfi protected hairdryer falling into the tub idiots................

With or without a GFI you'd still be in trouble... a GFI will detect a shock is happening and stop it, but by then it's -still- happening. You may escape with your life, you may be fine, you may have muscle damage, or it could fail and leave them still in a bad place...

But then again I alway have wanted pancakes & beer while swimming....

I dunno they seem to be pretty smart look at how they ingeniously used thier sandals as a floatation device for the power strip...
seriously though...Theres no way thats plugged in its obviously staged

An electrician would tell you that they're actually pretty safe. The kneejerk "water + electricity = death" response often isn't based in reality.

So they're either dumb, or electricians. It might be a little of both.

Back