What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Error message

• Thread starter Lauderdale
  • Start date
When I try to open some topics on this fourum, such as "soil help" and "The savage garden" I am getting the following error message.

------------------------
Ikonboard CGI Error
Ikonboard has exited with the following error:
Can't open file (/home/cust2/usr2178/cgi-bin/ib3/Database/forum_posts/f1/forum_posts-2173.db) for reading. File exists
This error was reported at: Sources/iDatabase/Driver/DBM.pm line 246.
Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.
--------------------------------
Is this happening to anyone else?
mad.gif

Here too...I thought I just was not worthy enough to see the post
wink.gif

Phil is working on getting some of these things fixed. We have new software now and he's still debugging it
wink.gif

Same here.

Thanks guys. I thought it might be this lousy computer using Windows ME...the most unstable platform ever devised...and he is worth 52 billion dollars for inventing it.
mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lauderdale @ July 01 2003,9:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thanks guys.  I thought it might be this lousy computer using Windows ME...the most unstable platform ever devised...and he is worth 52 billion dollars for inventing it.
mad.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
I concur Windows ME SUCKS!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Just think I made Bill Gates richer just by buying ME!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
mad.gif

Back