What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elete Greenhouses

Hi all,
My wife is AWESOME !!!
in her travels checking out horses that her and her friends train then sell she went to one womens place and saw she had a greenhouse. She had asked the women a year ago if she wanted to sell it and she wanted $800 for it.Well, a week ago she went there and the greenhouse was basically just a storage area and she asked her if she wanted tio sell it.She said yes and my wife asked her how much and she said $350 so she bought it for me for Father's day !!!
It is an 8' by 8' all glass greenhouse and runs upwards of $1,000 to buy outright.
Does anyone on here have one made by Elete on here?
Living here in Iowa I really how no clue as how to make it wokr. Should I just go with temperate plants or could I put tropicals in it and take them indoors during winter?

Last edited:
Rock on! Can't wait to see the setup!

-Nate

Dohh !!! Sweet catch !!

Of course! The cheap and easy way to get a greenhouse... become a father! :p
Congratulations Mark. You got an awesome present and apparently a pretty savvy lady, too.
~Joe

WOW, CONGRATS!! Sweet deal!

You suck.
Um, I mean congrats! What a gift. She will regret it a year from now...

Cheers,

Joe

Back