What's new

Eggcrates for Crickets, roaches or even chickens! winner massmorels $6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you keep feeder crickets or roaches you need these and I have em:

eggcrate.jpg

You'll get a dozen 12" x 12" 30 egg flats that can be cut into any size you want. Enough to make up a couple feeder tubs.

Start the bidding at $1
I'll pay shipping inside the USA, Rest of world you get to pay! :D

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
Invalid bid. No cents.

Who reads rules? .... I like my .50 cents ....

Fine I bid $1.00

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

$2.00

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

$3.00

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

$4.00 ... are you nuts?! Your bidding against yourself!

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Look I got a 5 in my bid... $5.00

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Ozzy

Staff member
Supporter
This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Mah bad.. Mah blunders. Sorry for the delay. I forgot I bid on this, and didn't expect to win with elgecko bidding against himself.

Payment Sent!!

Ozzy

Staff member
Supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.