What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

drugged up report from the couch...........

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
im back........................

surgery went well. they must be doing anesthesia different from my last surgery 6 or 7 years ago. i was quit drugged after past surgeries this one, as soon as i started waking up is wasnt very drugged. the wife figures they just gave me a shot of morphine and an amnesiac. last thing i remember was getting on the OR table, the IV started hurting and before i could ask if that was bad i blacked out. surgery was about 45 minutes long.

the tear was just a very small one so he removed the cartilage and it shouldnt cause any more problems either way. the tear wont be agrivated and not enough cartilage was removed to cause future problems. he smoothed out the cartilage behind my knee, removing the spurs and folds that have formed since my last surgery. the doc also noted that there was a small tear in my ACL but that i had good stability in my knee so he just didnt mess with it. went to the admissions desk at 6:50am and was back in the car headed home at 12:30pm

supposed to be using crutches through tomorrow reguardless of how good it feels. should be back to work on monday with no problems

I'm very happy it went well!

Yup. Surgical techniques have certianly have gone a long way even for the last ten years. Glad that the surgery went well and you are on the way for a fast recovery.

Glad to hear it went well and you won't miss too much work.

Well since you are going to be on your feet so quick I guess I better get those plants in the mail since you'll have no problem getting around and potting/wattering and all that jazz
smile_n_32.gif

Seriously, glad to hear it is all well and let me know when you are ready for the drop

SO glad to hear it went well! Stay healthy now
smile.gif

Damm. I was hoping you'd be so drugged up you would send me a whole boxful of sapphires in your delirium. hehehehe
smile_l_32.gif

I'm glad it went ok and wasn't too bad. Behave and do what the drs. say so you don't mess it up again. I know how MEN are...always think they know more than the drs. :eyeroll:

Here's wishing a speedy recovery.
smile.gif

You don't get to experience the joys of P/T? You lucky dog!

Drugged up reports from the couch aren't uncommon in the forums, but this one is good. And pay no attention to that killjoy PAK. If doctors actually knew what they're doing, they wouldn't stll be practicing medicine.

Bruce you'r so bad
biggrin.gif

Jimscott (Is your name Jim or Scott?)
What's P/T?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Sep. 14 2006,7:22)]Jimscott (Is your name Jim or Scott?)
What's P/T?
Question 1: Yes!
smile_m_32.gif

Question 2: Physical Therapy

ok...

Physical Therapy! Of course!

Thank goodness you're alright.

AHH I see so many bright and happy smiling faces!
cool.gif

couches are preaty cool... they rock...

Back