What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera tokaiensis x spatulata "white flower" - No Longer Available

Drosera tokaiensis x spatulata "white flower"

Up for sale is one fully mature, possibly flowering plant selected from my parent pot of plants. This is a personal hybrid, between two of the most vigorous sundews I've seen. This plant averages around 2 inches across, with elongate spoon shaped leaves, and is typically colored green with bright red tentacles, but will blush scarlet in bright lighting. Tall stalks bearing magenta pink flowers are produced near constantly, and can be semi-fertile. This plant will also regularly divide, producing thick clumps of plants. This picture is representative of the parent colony this plant will be selected from.
Shipping covers a small flat rate priority box, if a heat pack is required please contact me. US Only.

List Date: 3/10/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Drosera tokaiensis x spatulata "white flower"
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Back