What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera capensis "Big Pink" plants

• Thread starter David F
  • Start date
Alright everyone, I've decided to conclude this giveaway and will be using a random number generator to find out the winners. I'm glad so many people signed up! Winners are #s

10) Incspir
2) Dexenthes
22) Pooparella
8) PsychoSarah
24) aarolar
4) Viking
11) Christ.ian3
5) birdybrain
3) Raistlarn
14) Pearldiver
1) CoolCapensis
7) nip'n these

If you're a winner please email me for shipping details dflocken@gmail.com

Nice to see that #8 (PsychoSarah) and #7 (nip'n these) won!

I knew #7 was a lucky spot! ;)
Congrats to all the winners!

Last edited:
Ha, 8 will forever be my lucky number. Just sent the email with my address.

For everyone who replied and paid shipping, I have packages ready to go for tomorrow or maybe even tonight.

The problem is, out of 24 people who won (between 2 forums), I have only 11 who have both replied and payed at this time, and two of those are on promised payments at the moment.

So, unless you get your reply in by tonight with address, I am going to do a reroll for an unspecified number of plants.

Best of luck with them--

David

For everyone who replied and paid shipping, I have packages ready to go for tomorrow or maybe even tonight.

The problem is, out of 24 people who won (between 2 forums), I have only 11 who have both replied and payed at this time, and two of those are on promised payments at the moment.

So, unless you get your reply in by tonight with address, I am going to do a reroll for an unspecified number of plants.

Best of luck with them--

David

Sorry about that, I'll get that payment in late tonight. Completely spaced out on that.

You're fine Sarah.

Sent these out this week guys. Should arrive today or on Monday. Sorry for the late notice.

Mine showed up today.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Got it today, looks great, thanks again!!

Got mine today. Not in the greatest of condition, but it's a capensis variety, so as long as it has roots, I am sure it'll grow back...

I received mine yesterday too, thank you so much!

Got mine today. Not in the greatest of condition, but it's a capensis variety, so as long as it has roots, I am sure it'll grow back...

I've sent these before in padded envelopes before, all of yours were freshly collected and shipped, I'm sure they'll recover from being a little beat up just fine.

I received mine on Saturday and it was in great condition. Thanks so much for the giveaway! This guy is a beautiful addition to my small collection!

mdedeaux - If any are left, I'm another newbie with tons of annoying flies in his house and garden waiting to be killed by this.

Last edited:
Back