What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dr. Who ??

• Thread starter droseraguy
  • Start date

droseraguy

Illinois
Ok I admit I am looking forward to the new series premier tonight on Sci-Fi Channel. If CP's make me a geek then Dr. who won't help any. The series hopefully will be at least as good as the old shows on PBS.

Dr. Who or V for Vendetta. Thank you Tivo!
Also Battlestar Galatica has been one of the best series on TV scf fi or not. What a way to end the season. Well I must go and find my pocket protector and tape my glasses back together.

I will have to paste my geek code in here in when I get back home.

Okay, how bad is this?
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GE d- s: a C+++$ UB+++ P+(++) L+ !E W+++ N++ o+ K++ w--- O+ M+ V PS+ PE Y++
PGP+(++) t+++ 5+++ X- R+++ tv++ b+++ DI++ D G++(+++) e+(++) h--- r+++ y+++**
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

I actually understood that with a lot of help !! Why because I couldn't stand not knowing what it was. AARRRRGGGHHHH !

i wish i new what it ment... Dr. Who looks ok for some one who isnt really a fanatic over much except for horticulture and botany of all kinds!!

smile_h_32.gif

Cheers

I watched Dr. Who last night. Not to bad. I started watching with the third of forth incarnation of Dr. Who. I have to admit it is kinda bizzare to see real special effects. I want to see some more before I cast final judgment.

Remember: Real Daleks don't use stairs, they level the building.

I watched some but ended up falling asleep much to my wife's amusment. I 'll have to catch it again later. The kids don't know what they're missing !

Back