What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downloading into Digimax I6

Hello,

Does anyone own a Samsung Digimax I6 PMP and actually know how to download songs/videos into it? Where can I find info on how to do it or Who do i talk to, to learn how?

I recently bought one, I've been taking lots of pictures with it but I'd also like to use the PMP part of it too. I have two 1G
SD cards so I can store plenty of files. The directions on the manual are not clear to me at all and the software is no help either. So before I call some samsung rep and make myself sound like a total tech ingnoramous I thought I'd ask for advice here.
Please help me, Thanks

Well, lesse; I'm not very familiar with the product, but it should be similar to everything else.

You should have gotten a CD or two with the device. One of them will contain the software (drivers) that you need for your computer and the device to interact and communicate. Without the drivers, it is possible that you still have some functionality (for instance, when you plug it in windows XP should detect it as a "removable device" and ask you what you want to do with it; it'll display your options. In 9x, you should be able to see it added in to your list of drives when you open My Computer.)

To get the real functionality out of it and to be able to use it as intended, you need to find the drivers on the CD. It shouldn't be hard to find.

Lemme know if that was of any help.

Hello,

Yes I do get a message box asking me what actions I want to take when I connect the camera with the computer. It mostly deals with the pictures I have stored ( which I have no problem with). What I want to know is, how to use the mp3 function and how to store video, also how play back music and videos which I have no clue about.

Back