What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dormant or dying pygmys

• Thread starter jozefeeee
  • Start date
I got 2 pygmys, drosera scorpiodes and drosera x dorks pink.
The drosera x dorks pink is very hairy and I am not sure if it is dormant
My drosera scoriodes looked fine earlier this morning, but all the traps are now shriveled.
Are they going into dormancy (i am having problems uploading the pictures)

- - - Updated - - -

side note, I think the dorks pink is dead, Ik that not all pygmys make it thru dormancy, The drosera scorpiodes is also very hairy now 2

The dorks pink i think is dead, The scorpiodes is producing gemmae so i think it is going to go dormant soon

Your photos are likely too big. To save bandwidth and processor it won't allow multiple huge photos to be uploaded at once for processing. Trying uploading one at a time and then adding them all to the post to see if that works for you.
Andrew

If a pygmy goes dormant in cultivation, more often than not it will die off by summer's end as well (thus from my own experience and that I've seen reported by most others). Keep them moist and as cool as possible to keep them alive.
But to diagnose any particular issue, pictures are really what's necessary. Hosting sites allow for bigger images.

Back