What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Digital camera

• Thread starter RyanG
  • Start date
It has become overly obvious I need a digital camera. Does anyone have any suggestions? Preferberly (SP?) cheap and of course somehting I can hook up to my computer and show yall my plants.

My advice...get the best one you can afford. I have an Olympus that I am happy with but there are many newer ones out there now and I am sure some of the forum members will give you good advice.
I would suggest making sure it has good macro capabilities and consider getting one with a long zoom also.

I'm happy with my Canon powershot sd600. It is running about $220 now.
There are cheaper ones, but you may not get some of the nicer features like zoom and pixel size.
Peter.

There are many good inexpensive cameras out there.
I use this link when checking on options and reviews of cameras.

http://www.steves-digicams.com/hardware_reviews.html

Finally decided to make my jump to a Digital SLR.
Sold my camera I had been using because I thought it would not take long to get the new one.
My Sony Alpha that I ordered 1/2/07 is still on backorder. :censor:

I just got a Sony DSC-H2,nice camera but it's still around $300.00 .I have seen some of the Nikon 6mp cameras with good zoom and macro capabilities for around $165.00.

Steve,sorry to hear about your wait for your camera! that wound make me mad!

Jerry

Back