What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did anyone see

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
The interview Greta Van Susterin (sp?) had with John Mark Karr and his lawyer last night? What an IDIOT! That guy has serious issues and needs to be in a mental institution before a little girl or boy gets hurt by him! Near the end of the interview both of then were so nervous, they were figiting and Karr leaned over and silently said to his lawyer "you're going to miss your plane" but you could hear him say it, he kept saying it over and over to him, I think to shut him up,lol. Karr would not answer ANY questions that Greta asked, not even the question, "So how are you John?". His lawyer had to answer for him! It was rediculous! Karr was the one who called FOX and begged to be on Greta's show, and then the freak doesn't talk
confused.gif
I think ABC is airing the interview they did with him a few days ago tonight. Apparently he admitted some weird stuff. The ABC guy told Greta that you have to watch it, it's weird!

I'm sorry that I'm a bit slow, but who is Karr?
confused.gif

LOL, it's ok. John Mark Karr is the man who told everyone that he killed JonBenet Ramsy, and when they did tests to see if his dna was found on her underwear, it was not his. He lied to get attention basically.

No, I think he honestly believed he did it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]He lied to get attention basically.
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">No, I think he honestly believed he did it.[/QUOTE]

Any way you spread it, it was a pretty sweet ticket out of the country in Asia where he was extracted from under US protection while the local authorities were on his tail.

Make up a story saying you killed someone to get airfair and immunity to the powers trying to get at ya only to go back to the US to be proven not guilty? Not a bad deal.

I think it should be a crime to come forward and confess to a felony if you didn't do it. Wastes tax payers money.

FREAK! He's like the kid who had a hitlist with me on it. You know the kind. The weird kid people harass for being so weird
smile.gif

and yes, John Mark is a collector of carnivorous plants.LOL
How weird is that?
Lois

Being a collector of carnivorous plants is pretty weird.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Oct. 18 2006,7:53)]Being a collector of carnivorous plants is pretty weird.
Have you been talking to my wife?
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Really? because some kid at my old middle school had a hitlist with a bunch of people on it too.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]and yes, John Mark is a collector of carnivorous plants.LOL
How weird is that?
Lois

It's only a matter of time before I'm all over the news and you guys will be saying, "Hey he grew cp's, he was really weird."

Are you serious?

That other murderer grew them too. How macabre.

Back