What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

darlingtonia

correct me if i am doing some thing wrong(which i think is right) i keep my darlingtonia out side under partial sun under a tree. so far it is going okay but this week i might be going to vegas so i dont know wht should i do. i also have my purpurea outside but it is in full sun. ( i also grow my neps and tropicals inside on a window sill)here are my choices:

1. i don't go, bring it to my grandma's house and put them on here grow window and mist them there
2. like choice#1 but i go and my uncle mist and waters them(he might forget though LOL!)
3. i bring them with me
4. i leave them home and don't do any thing but add a larger water saucer and leave them be, also i add water saucers near the neps so they have humidity
5. i leave them at my house and my uncle comes and mist them (don't know if he'll do this)

i think i like #2 but am not sure how they will do. how about you guys i will count up the choices and then choose which is best. tell me if i am missing something

Choice 4.

I would go with 4. Make sure you water it real good and leave it in a larger saucer filled. Then in a couple days just call someone to go check on it. How long are you going for?

i am going so should my cousin take care of them? she lives in the city next to me. only choice

Train the cousin well! Almost without fail, trustig care to a family member resuts in disaster.

okay but she may not have room but that the only choice other than keping them under a terrarium which is bad because sterss, well she can take care of them i just have to teach here and look at her house. you never know until you try. hope for the best

Back