What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. ????????????

• Thread starter glider14
  • Start date

glider14

Always a newbie
ok it was sold as adaele, acts like adaele as in making new plants by roots but does not look like adaele at all.
could someone id it please?

DSC01095.jpg

DSC01094.jpg

young....how long until it can flower?

D. adelae plantlet leaves are rounded. I wouldn'r count on a flower until next year - if you're fortunate.

Everyone already beat me to it. It's a baby D. adelae. They're so gosh darn cute when they have round leaves like that
biggrin.gif

haha its growing super fast now in my intermediet tank. it rivals the speed of my baby capensis in the lowland tank
smile.gif
BTW this was one of the sundews from the "No Dew" topic on the drosera board. take a look at the before and after its amazing!!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glider14 @ Feb. 16 2006,11:46)]haha its growing super fast now in my intermediet tank. it rivals the speed of my baby capensis in the lowland tank
smile.gif
BTW this was one of the sundews from the "No Dew" topic on the drosera board. take a look at the before and after its amazing!!
smile.gif
When my D. adelae are happy they're among my fastest growing CPs. With all the plantlets they produce, they can fill a pot or terrarium in no time!

Back