What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. 'Ruby Slippers' F2 Seed

Hey all. These guys love to bloom and always seem to set seed. I've got a packet of about 200 seeds up for trade. I'm interested in not-so-common rosetted sundews, and especially mexipings. I'm only looking to get one or two small plants for this, so don't worry if you only have something small to trade.

Do you have pictures of this cultivar? Do you know what parentage goes into it? Would you be interested in B. liniflora seeds in exchange?

Hey, the cultivar description is here: http://www.carnivorousplants.org/cpn/Species/v33n2p52_55.html

By the cultivar description, seed-grown plants are also cultivars, so the seedlings can be marked as simply 'Ruby Slippers' My plants have never gotten quite the red color shown in the cultivar photos, but I don't think they're getting quite enough light in their current location.

Beautiful plant. What color are the flowers?

Closed. Thanks all for the offers!

Back