What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. regia up for trade

Hi all, I'm looking for the following: Adult or near adult D. linearis, P. vulgaris and a small (young) N. x tiveyi. These are listed in order of preference. I understand that the linearis and the vulgaris are probably still dormant and that is preferred, especially in the case of the linearis. The regia I have for trade are about eight months old, from seed, and have a leaf length between about 4 and 6 inches. I know this is a long shot but what the heck! Anyone interested please PM.

Dang I have nothing on your want list. Is that your only plant for trade? Would you be interested in other things for one?

Dang I have nothing on your want list. Is that your only plant for trade? Would you be interested in other things for one?

Sorry I didn't respond sooner but for some reason your response didn't pop up as a "new post" so I never knew it was there. Anyway, my want list is obviously priority one, but that's not to say I don't have other interests, though nothing as specific or intense. What have you got in mind?

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Doomsday, I tried to PM you but your box is full.

My main extra plants are orchids. I have a N red leopard and x splendiana nep wise. I don't have pings or many dews.

Not really into orchids and I don't need those neps, but thanks anyway.

Any pics of the regia?

Okay Mass, here you go. Sorry for the quality, and scarcity, of the images but photography is not exactly my Forte. As you can see, things have become a little congested in this pot and I need to make a few adjustments. There are eight separate plants here and I'm thinking that I would like to trade three or four.

regia2.jpg

regia3.jpg

Still have a couple (2) left and still need adult or near adult D. linearis, P. vulgaris and/or a small (young) N. x tiveyi. Any takers?

I still need 2..
How about a couple neps? I'm lacking everything on your wantlist atm.

I still need 2..
How about a couple neps? I'm lacking everything on your wantlist atm.

I really have more neps then I need but since I kind of really want to move these out I might be interested in a nep, if it were the right nep. I'll take another look at your grow/trade list, where can I get a up to date copy? All I can find on your Terraforums grow list is "All sorts of fun stuff.. ".

Back