What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. hartmeyerorum (TC)

Cindy

Staff member
I am using sand/peat (4:1) mix. This is fully hardened to my balcony conditions but I lost a couple when the weather suddenly turned hot and dry just for one day.

hartmeyerorum_hardened.jpg

hartmeyerorum_hardened1.jpg

Try and spot the yellow glands!
hartmeyerorum_glands.jpg

How are you growing this species? I just had a seed germinate a couple days ago. I have it in a pot in a heated fishtank (95 F), with a good 15 hour photoperiod. This is the same environment that I have the Petiolaris complex, D. burmanni, a few Neps, and B. liniflora.

The plants are under T5 lights, 12.5 hour photoperiod. There are also Neps, petiolaris complex and B. liniflora on the same rack at my balcony. Humidity is pretty high lately 'cos it usually rains in the late afternoon.

That's a nice looking plant. First I have heard of this species. Reminds me somewhat of adelae.

I also grow it under T5 lights, and my soil mixture is 40:60(peat:lapis sand), till now look promising:)

Whoa! That's a pretty sweet drosera there. If you ever wanna trade like a runner or seedling or something, let me know. :grin:

The plants are under T5 lights, 12.5 hour photoperiod. There are also Neps, petiolaris complex and B. liniflora on the same rack at my balcony. Humidity is pretty high lately 'cos it usually rains in the late afternoon.

Good.. then the lone seedling I have won't be stretched past its comfort zone.

I also grow TC plants. I grow it in 2.5 inches pot using sphagnum moss. Tray system for watering. Natural light, 50% shade. The photos below are 3 months after deflasking. It is a fast growing species.

DSC09270.jpg

DSC09265.jpg

DSC09266.jpg

DSC09263.jpg

Impressive! What temps?

LOL! At ~95 F my little seedling may be a tad too warm?

Here's my baby:

DSCF1799.jpg

Back