What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. Graminifolia for trade

CP_dude

future nursury owner...i hope
It's kinda sick right now...I just can't provide enough light for it.

If your interested PM me, I would preferably take a highland nepenthes, but I will take ne thing else of equal trade.

offer is still open....

I might be interested, if I can see a picture of it considering you said it's sick.

I can get a pic, but i don't know how to put it on...I'm pretty sure all it needs is more light...let me see what I can do.

Er maybe because the shipping is high maybe a multible cp trade offer that may give you a better chance :)

maybe...but it's the only plant that I have that's not growing well for me...and I just thought I could trade it off b4 it died...I got a pic...quality sucks though...let me know if this works...

meh...don't think it did -_-... JLAP, let me know if your still interested...I'm like 95% sure all it needs is more light...I'll take ne thing that's not already on my growlist.

I would just give it away man before it DOES die.

Go to photobucket or imageshack (or wherever) and upload it, then put it between

ok, srry for the crappy quality though....

cpdude12

Sure, I'm interested. I'll PM you.

I would take it but it may die from barerooting :(
It would gets 12 hours of full sun but oh wel JLAP
Will give it a good home.

I would try to not ship it bareroot...it's in enough shock

Besides I don't have much money or have a way to earn it (in the middle of nowhere).

lol if you would have traded a plant, i would have paid the shipping, maybe we can trade something else if you want?

Back