What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. Burmannii

I have more d. Burmannii seeds than I need. Looking to trade for types I don't have. :) Please check my grow list.
Thank you.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey kjnorris918, do you happen to have any D. burmannii seeds?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes. Sorry forgot to put in the post it was seeds. :) I'll edit it now. :)

Hey kjnorris918, do you happen to have any D. burmannii seeds?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Feel free to pm me if your still interested. :)

Bump. :)

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Bump. :)

Don't know if you're still looking, but I have some of what I believe to be d. tokaiensis, plants or seeds, that I'd be willing to swap for some burmanii. Let me know if interested.

Id love some burmannii seeds. I have some aliciae and sessilifolia seeds on the way, possibly some rotundifolia and colinsiae (flowering now). Let me know if you're interested.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Hi! Do you still have D. burmannii seeds?

Don't know if you're still looking, but I have some of what I believe to be d. tokaiensis, plants or seeds, that I'd be willing to swap for some burmanii. Let me know if interested.
Sorry I've been away for a bit. Let me see what i have left. This is an older post so these seeds are little older if your still interested. Send me a message. Thanks. :)

Id love some burmannii seeds. I have some aliciae and sessilifolia seeds on the way, possibly some rotundifolia and colinsiae (flowering now). Let me know if you're interested.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Sorry I've been away for a bit. Let me see what i have left. This is an older post so these seeds are little older if your still interested. Send me a message. Thanks. :)

Hi! Do you still have D. burmannii seeds?

Back