What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP Tissue Culture

NeciFiX

Kung Fu Fighting!
Hello,

I am working with Endo-doc at his place and we are going to do tissue culture soon and I would like some information besides the basics on Barry Rice's page on how to do this. Don't tell me to Google it! I did and I didn't find much specifically on CP's.

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

~NeciFiX

P.S. Look at that! 444 posts!

NeciFix
Thanks for putting the request out there, any good sources on TC would be greatly appreciated, we are trying neps for the first time and are finding it hard to get details on taking explants, media, etc; any help would be great!!
endodoc

Haha! You actually posted :).

Yes, can anyone help? Nobodies posted yet :(.

Why shouldn't we tell you to use google? I used google to easily find this one that was recently posted somewhere at terraforums.

Also found this thread when I searched TF.

Yes, can anyone help? Nobodies posted yet :(.

I just found the two and a half minutes I needed to locate the information above.

xvart.

edit: by the way, what seeds are you going to use to tissue culture?

edit: spent another minute or two and scrolled through to about page eight of the search results at TF (using "tissue culture" as the search words) and found this thread which supports resources mentioned in the site I found through google.

Back