What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple of new babies

N. Truncata 'Pasian Highland'
2962783894_6c8ebfcb22_o.jpg

And N. Glabrata
2962787218_57379f5285_o.jpg

Those are realy nice. When did you get them and how old are they?

just got em today, not sure about their age.

Yet more xD Very nice :). Seems like everyone is getting glabrata now x_x

mhmm. because they have been released by BE to a few vendors, most places have em for like 60 bucks though for this size of plant, i got mine for 21....lol

Nice job! It'll be interesting to see how these grow up over the next few months - mine on a windowsill, and yours on your growrack. A very good deal at $21, that's for sure!

More to the collection I see. If you gonna do it then do it big I say. Couple years ago I just bought up everything. Hamata, villosa, predator all them and more. Now I don't know what ones to get. But I like how you going at it. Try some new helis.

Though i do frequently buy plants, primarily neps, i dont go out and burn hundreds of dollars at once, i believe the most ive spent at once was 140 when i bought my SG Hamata and my Tentaculata....average after that is between 30-50 dollars....i prefer getting small amounts of plants over a period of time because it gives me time to judge the amount of room i have before i get more plants. If you look at my want list, that is basically the only ones i want left...i dont know if i put Edwardsiana on there, but that probably wont happen for a long time anyway lol. Im happy with my Macrophylla.

Back