What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

college acceptance!

:banana2:

I got accepted on Tuesday, but man I'm so glad! I'm taking the ACT in 5 days. Which is used as a Placement not for acceptance!

Im so glad, i cant wait! I just have to graduate this year, which im not worried about Ive got the best grades I have had in ages! Every things above a C! :-O Its not the best of the best school, but its not the worst either, its got a good campus, small class sizes, and its in a little town surrounded by mountains and by a river! AND its got a green house! NEPENTHES are going to love it!

I'm going to Shawnee State University In Portsmouth Ohio, right near Kentucky.
http://www.shawnee.edu/ , and I plan on Majoring in Photography and want to get a minor in Biology!

Congratulations. Good luck on taking the ACT.

Congrats! You should take over their greenhouse lol =)

Congratulations dude! The ACT is pretty easy, just work on pacing yourself since it's seemingly more fast-paced than the SAT.

Congrats! Now tell us everything you know about the Krebs Cycle?

Congratulations!:-O

Don't buy textbooks from their bookstore, buy them online!!!

And don't eat dining hall food! It tastes lousy and you will gain lotsa weight!

Make the most of your time while you are there...because if you don't, later on in life you will wish you had. :) lol

Congratulations! It sounds really nice.

Make sure to live on campus!

xvart.

I have to live on campus freshmen do, and i live 2 hours away so its hard to live off campus any ways. Thanks!

wow, you found out early!! that's awesome, congrats!!

Yep its preaty much an open enrolment school but its got a great photography program so im happy and pleased

Cool !
My mom is pushing me to take the ged after I finish algbebra and geometry then I can skip a grade or 2. Good for you now you have a good carrer/way of income thats coming soon your way...........

I got a 20 on the ACT's!

thats average, I got preaty much 18-17 in every thing except for reading. I got a 27 in that!

That's awesome dude. Congratulations!

I'll find out if I got into UGA in less than a month. I doubt I will get in early decision, but I will get to try again regular decision if I get deffered. My SAT score is way above the UGA average but my grades are kind of mediocre. I need to do better in calculus.

DO NOT MENTION the KREBS CYCLE
that was the only bad part of AP bio
I got lucky, one of the essays on the AP exam was about the Crassulacean Acid Metabolism(CAM) which allows plants to conserve water in dry climates by only transpiring at night. I have been growing succulents since I was 10 so I have fairly extensive knowledge on the subject. I get college credit for the class!
My AP Spanish exam did not go over so well though.....

Back