What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chevy Cobalt

Well its kinda late, and I don't know what kind of deals they have for a focus. It's a nice car and comes in yellow too, lol.

My Mohawk is like 7-8 inches, so don't know how that would fit into much of any car! unless its a convertible. The Cobalt is set a side, we are going to go get it on Friday, loan and every thing is all set up. So I cant wait, first new car... pretty excited.

Im getting the 08, here is the sticker for it.
link

If you don't mind me asking, what are you paying for it before TT&L? Hopefully you did your research to ensure you are not getting ripped off by what I like to call the Stealership. Do research on edmunds.com to ensure you are getting a good deal. They have reference points for your market so you have an idea of what other people are paying.

Phil

Just spike that hawk up with Knox unflavored gelatine and drive with it tilted out the window! With Knox you can even swim with it up and it'll still stay rigid - needs very hot water and brush to wash down! We used to use about 1-2 cups of hot water to a packet of Knox (usually 4 packets in a $1 box), microwave the stuff til bubbling then let cool a bit mix in hair and dry with the hot setting on the hair dryer - you'll have nearly iron hard liberty spikes or a super sturdy fin. For foot long or more you need friends - my first hawk was to the tips of my fingers with my arm stretched over my head so what 18" or so It took 2 friends a long time to get it up but knox did the trick and held for some time.

The school said my hair was a distraction but I dunno.... :-D

NICE, Yea but Knox once its on their its hard to work with is what I was told.

It doesn't haveta be super thick like glue or anything, just get all the hair equally wet with the hot stcky knox mix and heat set it with the dryer immediately and it'll stiffen to plastic - careful of scalp burns! Sometimes it hurts like hell gettin' it out though if that's what you mean! After a while you get a thick scalp and don't notice as much, a hot water soak is KEY to easy removal-the longer the soak the better sometimes most of it will disolve just not the chunks.
My pal Eric was bleedin a bit the first time I washed it outta his hair! :)

Wow, tangent :)

11,270 final price.

It was 15,400 sticker! Its awesome, Its a nice car, drives great. Ill put some pictures up tomorrow.

Hurray.

2394368535_9e82e4e8f0.jpg

You know what the very best kind of car in the world is? The kind someone else buys for you! And it's brand new? Basically all new cars these days are decent. I rented a basic cobalt once and it was so stripped you rolled the windows up with some strange handle device that you spun around, but it drove great.

Congrats and happy driving!

Capslock

Just don't run this one into the flower garden.

For a new car, that isn't a bad price. Take care of it and it will take care of you.

Back