What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ceph lids not being open fully ever

• Thread starter Gregbey
  • Start date
I got a problem where my ome of my cephs never has its pitchers wide open the lids seems to stay pretty closed.. the other cephs are not fully mature so it's different, light is great hundidty has never dropped below 60% usually 70-75 is the range and idk what it is.. any tips would be greatly appreciated20220813_131804.jpg20220813_131851.jpg20220813_131944.jpg

Usually for me that means it's wilting, either from being under or overwatered, or not enough humidity. But everything seems to be OK here. Might just be how this one in particular is growing. Keep in mind that Cephalotus lids don't usually open that far to begin with.

Usually for me that means it's wilting, either from being under or overwatered, or not enough humidity. But everything seems to be OK here. Might just be how this one in particular is growing. Keep in mind that Cephalotus lids don't usually open that far to begin with.
Huh I did not know that I honestly thought that they are usually wide open just from seeing do many pictures like that..

Back