What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cassia alata -for Trade or SASE, Beautiful Yellow Flowers!

Hey everyone!

I have a couple packets of Cassia alata seeds, this is a gorgeouse plant that has beautiful yellow flowers. It can be grown as a small tree or a shrub and creats a beautiful display of flowers. It is very easy to grow from seed!

I can offer 25 seeds per packet, I am interested in trading for pretty much anything (been out of the CP loop for a while and want to get back in) ;) So what ever you've got would be appreciated :-D

If you have nothing to trade I can sase some to a couple people ;)

alata04.jpg

Warmest Regards and Happy Growing!
-Jc
Miami, Florida

Ill sase! I am a butterflier, and i keep getting more oppurtunities for host plant seeds! pm me with your adress

You got it agaupp! Pm sent :)

Still have seeds available, not really picky with these, if anyone wants to trade anything :)
-Jc

Is it frost-tolerant? Looks tropical, but the foliage also looks pretty sturdy.
~Joe

PS - Good down to zone 8! Thank you, internets! Yes, I'm interested.

Yep, I have some left Kamiljablo. You interested in trading for something or want to sase? Let me know ;)

Warmest Regards and Happy Growing,
-Jc
Miami, Florida

Awgaupp, I received your sase and the seed will go in the mail today :) Hope you enjoy this wonderful species!!

-Jc
Miami, Florida

Ps. I still have some more seeds if anyone is interested! :)

I have nothing to trade so a sase for me!

Kamil

PS: Do you prefer sasbe?

Sure thing Kamil,
Which ever you want to send - a SASBE would be good to protect the seeds, up to you :) I'll pm you my address.

-Jc
Miami, Florida

Back