What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Carnivorous plant art

• Thread starter Sockhom
  • Start date
Hello Everyone,

Some of you may know I have been creating carnivorous plant art for many years: scientific black and white illustrations, prints based on watercolor paintings, bookmarks and stickers.

I will be running a Christmas sales for the next two weeks.
It will start this Satursday, November 5th, and will end on November 20th. Everything will be 50% off in my shop! It is definitely the best time of the year to get one of my carnivorous plant prints (either a color one or one of my black and white scientific plate), some stickers or bookmarks, for yourself of for a friend.

I have refilled many items but stocks will be limited so it will be a first come, first served basis. I you order from far, especially out of Europe (I am based in France), I cannot recommend enough to order as soon as possible so I can make sure your order gets to you before Christmas.
Agardenschronicle - Etsy

Thanks a lot everyone for your support.

François.

Attachments

• 95AE91E2-9C24-4D3B-B2DC-6802C1879701.thumb.jpeg.4a78a7bf801029995f987fb13324e264.jpeg
    95AE91E2-9C24-4D3B-B2DC-6802C1879701.thumb.jpeg.4a78a7bf801029995f987fb13324e264.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
If you're a carnivorous plant grower and haven't had a look at Francois' art you will want to check it out. I'm in love with the Drosophyllum print I got from him.

Last two days for my Christmas sales! ;-)

Back