What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone recommend a good grow tent?

I'm currently using a 20 gallon tall tank, but due to space and aesthetic issues I'm looking for something I can kind of shove in the corner. Not to suggest I'll be neglecting them; I'll be peeking in all the time. My partner, however, has grown tired of seeing my setup on the kitchen counter. It makes great use of both aluminum foil and solo cups. I'm looking for one of those grow tents with the reflective interior, zipper door. Does anyone use one of these? Would you recommend it? Is there a good reason not to use a tent of this style? Are there especially reputable brands to go with?

Thanks for any info you might have!

Last edited:
I just bought one of these: Amazon.com : Reflective Mylar Indoor Hydroponic Grow Tent: 32x32x63 Inch (Appx. 2.6ft x 2.6ft x 5.3ft) : Plant Growing Tents : Patio, Lawn & Garden

i got it because my girlfriend likes to ***** about my plant lights too. It comes with a frame and everything but i was already using one of those super cheap greenhouse racks and just threw away the clear plastic and use the mylar enclosure.

(this thing: Amazon.com : Gardman R687 4-Tier Mini Greenhouse, 27" Long x 18" Wide x 63" High : Greenhouse Cold Frames : Patio, Lawn & Garden )

I don't have a grow tent. I have a grow area in my basement. Unless space and/or money is really tight, buy a bigger tent than you think you will need, because the size of the collection expands at an alarming rate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a grow tent. I have a grow area in my basement. Unless space and/or money is really tight, buy a bigger tent than you think you will need, because the size of the collection expands at an alarming rate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't that the truth!

- - - Updated - - -

Millipede: has it arrived yet? If it has, what do you think? Also, will you position your lights vertically? I'd be trying to use tubes in it.

well its light proof and thats why i got it. It doesnt totally fit the frame im using so its a little trouble unzipping the front to get in, but it does what its supposed to other than that

Back